Kaunas University of Technology
Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) provides a wide range of the research-based studies in close cooperation with business, develops and transfers knowledge and innovative technologies for sustainable development and development of innovations.
R&D&I priority areas of KTU research:
- Diagnostic and measurement technologies,
- Smart environments and information technology,
- New high technology materials,
- Technologies for sustainable development and energy,
- Sustainable growth and socio-cultural development.
KTU provides high-quality R&D&I services and rent of equipment via Open Access Centre Information System (APCIS), which is a “one-stop-shop” for inquiries.
In the Ecolabnet, KTU competencies for Eco innovation focus on design, synthesis, characterization, modification and investigation of properties of bio-based polymers, biodegradable polymers, and bio composites from renewable resources.